Skip to content

Who can lodge a complaint, and how do I do that?

You can lodge a complaint with us in any of the following ways:

  • Complete an online complaints form
  • Call us on 13 10 87 between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
  • Write to us at: Complaints Team, Locked Bag 2520, Perth WA 6001

If you have hearing or speech difficulties call the National Relay Service on 1800 13 13 51.
If you require language assistance, call the telephone interpreter service (TIS National) on 13 14 50. Interpreter services