Skip to content

What if I’m not satisfied with your response to my complaint?

If you are not satisfied with our response or decision you can:

  • Contact the complaints team directly to request it be reviewed by a senior employee. To do this you can call us on the telephone number supplied in our complaint response letter.
  • Raise the complaint with the Energy and Water Ombudsman, which is a free and independent service (Freecall 1800 754 004)**

The Energy and Water Ombudsman was established as an independent and impartial entity to receive, investigate and facilitate the resolution of complaints. However, it is advisable to contact Western Power before you contact the Energy and Water Ombudsman, so we have the opportunity to resolve your complaint first.

**Local call charges apply from a landline phone. Mobile phones may incur a higher charge.