Steps to stay safe
Felt a shock or tingle?
Don't touch the appliance or location of the shock again until we know your property is safe.
Call us immediately on 13 13 51
We'll give you a call
One of our investigators will be in touch for more information, so let us know who's best to speak to making sure you give us your correct contact details.
Determining the cause
Our crew will check your connection for either a network or private property issue. To ensure ongoing safety you may temporarily have your power disconnected. Depending on the cause we'll fix it for you or we'll give you advice on who to contact to rectify it.
If it's a private property issue
It's likely that the issue is with the wiring in your property and may need to inspected/rectified by a qualified electrician. The responsibility to source and pay for the electrician is with the property owner.
If it's a network issue
Our crews will carry out repairs and reconnect the installation. We will ensure that you are reconnected as soon as possible.
Safe to reconnect
Once the advice provided has been addressed your electrician will notify us and we'll reconnect you as soon as possible. Times can vary depending on the complexity and volume of faults at the time.
A member of the WA Electrical inspectors will contact you to inspect that the necessary work has been carried out safely and that the issue has been addressed.