What are the benefits of SPS?
For regional customers located in areas with powerlines that stretch over long distances, having SPS means:
- Improved power reliability and quality: Customers can expect significantly less power outages
- Better value: It’s cheaper to install and run SPS in some regional areas than it is to replace and maintain hundreds of kms of powerlines.
- Flexibility: SPS units can be adapted to suit a customer’s changing energy needs.
- Lowers bushfire risks: Increasingly, regional areas are subject to intense bushfires and SPS helps reduce the risk.
- Decrease in land access: Our footprint in most cases will be reduced from tens of kilometres to around a 10-20sqm installation.