Western Power is a Western Australian State Government owned corporation responsible for building, maintaining and operating an electricity network that connects our 2.3 million customers to traditional and renewable energy sources, delivering an essential service to our community.
Western Power is seeking registrations of interest from suitably qualified and experienced organisations, for the provision of safety signs that are used for:
- Identifying assets – poles, equipment, locations etc
- Operational signage – danger, warning, tagging etc
Suppliers are required to respond to the following for the ROI submission:
- Demonstrate track record and capability in delivering safety sign in relation to the high-level Scope requirements stated above.
- Reference from at least three customers who have been offered similar services.
- Safety, Health & Environment information to be requested as part of this exercise.
To be considered for the inclusion in the Request for Proposal, please REGISTER your interest on the Western Power website link below by 2PM (AWST) Friday, 12 November 2021.
Please ensure the following details are included in your registration:
- Advertised event number(s): Please specify which advertised number(s) you are responding to: WS3131639064 – Periodic Supply of Safety Signs
- Commodity Code: 5512 – Signage and accessories
Please note that registering for the opportunity does not guarantee that you will be invited to participate in a market event or become a supplier of Western Power.