Western Power is a Western Australian State Government owned corporation responsible for building, maintaining and operating an electricity network that connects our 2.3 million customers to traditional and renewable energy sources, delivering an essential service to our community.
STATEMENT OF REQUIREMENT
Western Power is seeking to establish a panel of preferred vendors to provide high quality pre-screened permanent and temporary candidates to support our business. This includes opportunities up to and including Area Manager positions.
With representation from 101 countries, Western Power has a rich and diverse employee workforce. Through our recently established Employee Network Groups (6), we bring our rich people diversity to life. Moreover, at western Power, we strive to build an authentic culture of inclusion and belonging for all.
“We are committed to building a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Australians, people with disabilities, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, women, young & mature age workers, the LGBTQI+ community.”
As a result we are seeking representation from organisations who are committed to and demonstrate these principles both within their own organisation and in the candidates they place.
Western Power is looking for specialised recruitment companies that have demonstrated track record and experience of recruitment within the Perth energy sector and or public sector. You will need to be experienced in one or more areas of the requirements, have access to a diverse, professional talent pool and be committed to Western Power’s focus and strategy.
- Business Support Services (Administrative & Business support positions)
- Operational (Technicians, Inspectors, Network Officers)
- Engineering (Engineers, Senior Engineer and Principal Engineers)
- Professional Services (Includes all professional positions junior to senior roles)
- Information Technology (Cyber Security, ITSM, Architects, Project and Program Managers)
- Diversity Placement (all positions in Western Power)
- Health and Safety (all Health and Safety related roles from junior to senior roles)
These resources could be placed across many business units across Western Power:
- Governance & Assurance
- Finance, Regulation and Metering
- Business and Customer Service
- Asset Operations
- Asset Management
- Business Intelligence & Technology
Please address the following areas as part of your response (Please limit your response to 40 pages):
- A Capability Statement that addresses the Scope requirements and include a response to the questions below the below:
- Describe your organisations experience and capabilities in providing temporary and permanent recruitment. How will this benefit Western Power?
- Describe how your organisation builds and maintains your candidate database indicating how this approach will provide Western Power with quality candidates.
- Describe your organisations experience and capabilities in completing the following pre-screening activities:
- phone screening;
- face to face interviews;
- documented reference checks;
- documented evidence of candidates right to work in Australia;
- evidence of satisfactory police checks;
- medical assessments; and
- psychometric testing.
- Western Power's access to the pre-screening information.
- Please provide references from at least three customers who have been offered similar services.
- Relevant to the scope, please provide a detail of any additional services your company can offer that may be of benefit in meeting our organisational objectives.
- Provide your Fee Structure, indicating any discounts that may apply.
- Provide your Diversity and Inclusion policy and describe how this is applied as a talent partner, with evidence of diverse sourcing channels and recruitment outcomes.
LODGEMENT CLOSING DATE AND TIME
Closing date for Responses is 12 noon (AWST) on Wednesday 29 September 2021
LODGEMENT AND DELIVERY OF RESPONSES
- Western Power may, at its absolute discretion, elect to consider or reject a Response that is received after the Closing of Responses.
- Except with Western Power’s prior approval, a Response is to be delivered by email and must be:
- provided as an attachment to the email
- sent to [email protected]
- Western Power may, at its absolute discretion, suspend or cancel this EOI at any time.
Please note that submitting a response for the opportunity does not guarantee that you will be invited to participate in a market event or become a supplier of Western Power.