Western Power is a Western Australian State Government owned corporation responsible for building, maintaining and operating an electricity network that connects our 2.3 million customers to traditional and renewable energy sources, delivering an essential service to our community.
Western Power is seeking registrations of interest from suitably qualified and experienced organisations, for the provision of:
- Heavy Fleet Vehicles
- Elevated Working Platforms
- Cranes and Crane Borers
- Specialised & Miscellaneous Equipment (ie. Telehandlers, forklifts, back-hoes, pole pullers, post hole diggers, cable trailers and track type equipment)
- Self-propelled equipment – EWP’s, Cranes, Craneborers (track type and on wheels)
- Spare Parts and Maintenance
Suppliers are required to respond to the following for the ROI submission:
- Demonstrate track record and capability in delivering Heavy Fleet and Mobile Plant in relation to the high-level Scope requirements stated above.
- Reference from at least three customers who have been offered similar services.
- Safety, Health & Environment information to be requested as part of this exercise.
To be considered for the inclusion in the Request for Proposal, please REGISTER your interest on the Western Power website link below by 2:00pm (AWST) Wednesday, 18th August 2021.
Please ensure the following details are included in your registration:
- Advertised event number(s): Please specify which advertised number(s) you are responding to: WS3077846733 – Heavy Fleet and Mobile Plant Replacement
- Commodity Code: 25 – Goods-Commercial and Military and Private Vehicles and their Accessories and Components
Please note that registering for the opportunity does not guarantee that you will be invited to participate in a market event or become a supplier of Western Power.