Western Power is a Western Australian State Government owned corporation which is responsible for building, maintaining and operating an electricity network which connects over 1.1 million customers to traditional and renewable energy sources.
Western Power is seeking registrations of interest from suitably qualified and experienced organisations, for the provision of:
- Aspirating fire system (VESDA) replacement
- Fire Indicator Panel Replacement
- New fire system installation, including FIP and VESDA
Services required under the project would include:
- Construction, new system installation
- VESDA replacement and Aspire calculations, existing systems
- Test and Commissioning
- As-constructed documentation
Please address the following areas as part of your response (Please limit your response to 20 pages):
- Demonstrate track record and capability in delivering aspirating fire systems in relation to the high-level Scope requirements stated above.
- Reference from at least three customers who have been offered similar services.
LODGEMENT CLOSING DATE AND TIME
Closing date for Responses is 12 noon (AWST) on Friday, 25th June 2021
LODGEMENT AND DELIVERY OF RESPONSES
- Western Power may, at its absolute discretion, elect to consider or reject a Response that is received after the Closing of Responses.
- Except with Western Power’s prior approval, a Response is to be delivered by email and must be:
- Western Power may, at its absolute discretion, suspend or cancel this ROI at any time.