Western Power is a Western Australian State Government owned corporation which is responsible for building, maintaining and operating an electricity network which connects over 1.1 million customers to traditional and renewable energy sources.
STATEMENT OF REQUIREMENT
Western Power is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from suitably qualified and experienced specialised Human Resources (HR) businesses to undertake workplace investigations.
You may be required to provide a range of advisory and specialist HR project services to the HR Function to:
- Enable it to expand existing HR services, capabilities and offerings when required by the business;
- Undertake significant or major HR investigations;
- Provide professional investigation reports; and
- Where required, provide witness evidence arising from the investigation process.
Scope of Work
Western Power is looking for companies that have experience working with large private organisations or organisations within the public sector, who can provide services in one or more of the following areas of HR:
- Investigation of Grievances
- HR Risk & Compliance
- Workplace Relations / Industrial Relations
- Dispute Resolution
Please address the following areas as part of your response (Please limit your response to 20 pages):
- The areas of HR services that can be provided with a detailed description of proposed services;
- Expertise possessed in each area (qualifications, accreditation etc);
- Examples of previous work of a similar nature (both in the utility sector, and/or other industries), including the outputs and outcomes from the engagement(s);
- The skills and experience of each team member with consideration to each team member’s relevant expertise and experience
- A minimum of three referees from different organisations including Company Name, Contact Name and email, Position, Contact Phone Number and Project’; and
- Hourly rates.
LODGEMENT CLOSING DATE AND TIME
Closing date for Responses is 12 noon (AWST) on Friday, 9th July 2021
LODGEMENT AND DELIVERY OF RESPONSES
- Western Power may, at its absolute discretion, elect to consider or reject a Response that is received after the Closing of Responses.
- Except with Western Power’s prior approval, a Response is to be delivered by email and must be:
- Western Power may, at its absolute discretion, suspend or cancel this EOI at any time.