Service Apparatus Connection Scheme
Western Power’s Service Apparatus Connection Scheme (SACS) permits accredited electrical contractors via their authorised workers to connect kWh meters and terminate into an energised underground pillar. The installation must however be left de-energised. The scheme is limited to the connection of single direct wired metering installations not exceeding 100 amperes and includes distributed master metering.
- SACS general information for electrical contractors
- Electrical contractor application Service Apparatus Connection Scheme
- Electrical worker application Service Apparatus Connection Scheme
- SACS FAQ
- SACS test form
- Service Connection Test form - Meters in Multiple Master Meter Panels
- Service Connection Test guide - Meters in Multiple Master Meter Panels
Contractor Connect Scheme
The Contractor Connect Scheme (CCS) permits accredited electrical contractors, via their authorised electrical workers, to connect new installations to Western Power’s electricity distribution network. Following satisfactory testing and checking of the electrical installing work the contractor may leave the installation energised.