Our complaints and dispute resolution process is designed in line with the Code of Conduct for the Supply of Electricity to Small Use Customers:
- we aim to acknowledge all written complaints within 10 business days and address complaints within 20 business days
- we will use information you provide, together with customer records, to help resolve your complaint
- we will provide a detailed explanation of the reasons behind our decision
- you may ask to have your complaint reviewed by a senior employee if you are not satisfied with a decision we have made
You may be eligible for a $50 service standard payment if:
- you have written to us and not received acknowledgement either in writing or by phone within 10 business days of us receiving your written complaint
- we do not respond to your written complaint within 20 business days.