Skip to content

When do I have to pay the tax recovery?

For capital contributions the tax recovery component is paid at the time of letter of offer, contract or quote acceptance.

For gifted assets, payment of the tax recovery is required just prior to energisation.

For both capital contributions and gifted assets, we are unable to commence work until contributions including the tax recovery have been paid.