Skip to content

I have an inactive or extinct meter that I don’t use on an SPS transition line, but I want to keep my connection - what are my options?

The SPS team will discuss all options with you during your initial engagement. If you have an inactive meter and decide you would like to keep this connection, you’ll need to contact Synergy to reopen your electricity account. In cases where there is no connection, customers will need to apply for a new connection through our website within the timeframe provided by the SPS team. The connection will then be assessed for a SPS.

Alternatively, you can request to be part of the SPS IOU program if you’re unsure what your long-term energy needs will be. Find out more about SPS IOU.