Skip to content

I’ve received a notice to replace my private pole what do I do?

As soon as you receive your notice, it’s best to get in contact with a local electrical contractor to come and assess the work that needs to be done to make your pole safe. This may involve remediation work such as pole reinforcement through to full pole replacement. Your electrical contractor will provide you a quote to undertake the work.

Be mindful of timeframes outlined in your notice. Contacting a qualified electrical contractor as soon as you receive your notice will ensure that work is completed before the end of the notice period and will make sure you avoid any service interruptions.