Skip to content

Who can I contact to check that my installation is compliant?

A licensed electrical contractor can complete an inspection of your electrical installation and provide advice. 

If the electrical contractor believes your electrical installation is unsafe, they’re required to make the installation safe and report the installation to Western Power. Minor defects don’t need to be reported.