Skip to content

Who responds to streetlight outages?

Western Power installs and maintains streetlights on behalf of most local governments. Local government is responsible for the location, brightness and the number of streetlights in their area.

Main Roads WA installs and maintains freeway and main arterial road lighting. Main Roads WA can be contacted at or on 13 81 38.

Seen a faulty streetlight? Report it through our interactive reporting tool