Skip to content

How do I provide my annual meter read?

If you are a self-readeryou are required to assist us by submitting a photograph of the meter/s at your property once per year. 

If you submit your reading online by scanning your meter or using a photo, that’s all we need. 

Our metering team will contact you requesting an electronically submitted photograph of the meter via: