Skip to content

I disagree with the conditions that were applied to my development, what should I do?

Please contact us, or the Department of Planning Land and Heritage to discuss your concerns. If your concerns are related to the removal or relocation of pillars, distribution and stay poles, or stay wires please submit an enquiry to the speak to an engineering expert.

If you have been provided with an exemption from any conditions, please submit a copy of the outcome with your clearance request.