Flick Plus software provides quick diagnosis of voltage fluctuations through 'what if' modelling of a network which runs from the substation all the way to the Point of Common Coupling (PCC). The software calculates the voltage fluctuations level caused by the starting of large motors or heavy instantaneous loads on a distribution network.
Important message - Before you download Flick Plus software
Terms and conditions
- Western Power will not undertake, nor is responsible for any upgrades or modifications, or provide technical support for the software's use or installation.
- Western Power gives no warranty with respect to the suitability of the software for the user's intended purposes.
- The user must make their own assessment as to whether the user has compatible software and hardware for the installation and use of Flick Plus.
- The user must make their own assessment as to the suitability of the software in respect of its functionality.
- Western Power accepts no liability or responsibility under law (including negligence) for any injury, harm, damage or loss (including economic loss) associated with, or connected to, the installation and use of Flick Plus on the user's computer system. The use and installation of Flick Plus are undertaken at the user's sole risk.
- In using this software you “the user” are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Flick Plus (ZIP 5.4mb - large file)
If you have feedbacks on the improvements of the software, please email: email@example.com
To learn how to use FlickPlus software, please contact Power Training Services.