We aim to provide all our information in a format that is easy to read and understand. To request information in an alternative format, such as hard copy, large print, languages other than English, audio format (CD or cassette) or Braille, please contact us on 13 10 87, TTY 1800 13 13 51, TIS 13 14 50 or email our Customer Service Centre.
Adobe PDF documents
Some of our documents are published in PDF format. This allows them to be downloaded and printed with their original formatting intact.
These files require the Adobe Acrobat reader (Version 5.0 or greater) to be viewed and printed. This reader is free and may be downloaded from the Adobe website.
PDF publications can be converted to a format suitable for a screen reader by:
- Submitting the URL of the PDF document to the Adobe online conversion tools, which will return the text in html format readable by appropriate screen reader software.
- Downloading the PDF document and emailing it to Adobe, to be converted and returned in plain format.
Help us improve accessibility
We welcome your feedback. Make a suggestion to help us improve our accessibility, or comment on an initiative by one of the following methods:
- Phone: 13 10 87 (Please ask for the Disability Access and Inclusion Plan Coordinator)
- Fax: (08) 9225 2660
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Disability Access and Inclusion Plan Coordinator
Customer Assist Branch
GPO Box L921
Perth WA 6842
- TTY: 1800 13 13 51
- TIS: 13 14 50
Disability access and inclusion
People with disabilities, their families and carers have the same rights as other community members to access our services, information and facilities. These rights are enshrined in both State and Commonwealth legislation, which make it unlawful to discriminate against a person with a disability. More information