Service standard payments
We welcome feedback about our performance and service. If you would like to provide feedback, complete an online form, send us an email, phone our Customer Service Centre on 13 10 87 or write to:
- Western Power
Complaints & Resolutions
Locked Bag 2520
Perth WA 6001
Our complaints and dispute resolution process is designed in line with the Code of Conduct for the Supply of Electricity to Small Use Customers:
- we aim to acknowledge all general enquiries and written complaints within 10 working days and address complaints within 20 working days
- we will use information you provide, together with customer records, to help resolve your complaint
- we will provide a detailed explanation of the reasons behind our decision
- you may ask to have your complaint reviewed by a senior employee if you are not satisfied with a decision we have made
You may be eligible for a $50 payment if:
- you have written to us and not received acknowledgment either in writing or by phone within 10 business days of us receiving your letter
- we do not respond to your written complaint within 20 working days and a customer service officer has not contacted you to discuss extending the timeframe
How to apply
Complete the Service Standard Payments form (PDF 170kb) and send to the nominated address or phone 13 10 87.
Claims must be received within three months of the date you received our acknowledgement and you will be advised of the outcome within 30 days.
If you remain dissatisfied, email the Energy and Water Ombudsman or call 08 9220 7588 or 1800 754 004 (free for callers outside the metropolitan area).
We can accept your complaint in a variety of formats. For more information contact:
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan Coordinator
GPO Box L921, Perth 6842
T: 13 10 87
TTY: 9326 6175
TIS: 13 14 50