- Leadership team
- Corporate governance
- The Board
- Board committees
- Disclosure, reporting and communication with the Minister
- Risk management
- External auditor procedures
- Performance evaluation
- Codes of conduct & diversity
- ASX Principles compliance checklist
- Safety and health vision
- How Western Power is regulated
- Access Arrangement
- Media updates
- Community brochures
- Reports and publications
- Annual Reports
- Annual Planning Report
- Annual reliability and power quality report
- Energy Quarterly (EQ)
- Network Management Plan
- Photovoltaic (PV) Report
- Quarterly Reports
- Record Keeping Report
- Service Standard Performance Report
- Statement of Corporate Intent
- Strategic Energy Initiative submissions
- 2009 Toodyay fire report
- Technical guidelines and manuals
- Leadership team
- Environmental programs
- Community investment and sponsorships
2009 Toodyay fire report
Western Power today acknowledged EnergySafety’s findings that Western Power is not responsible for the December 29, 2009 fire at Toodyay.
Read Western Power's Media Release regarding Energy Safety's findings on the Toodyay fire.
Download a copy of an executive summary of Western Power's investigation report on the December 2009 Toodyay fire.
- Executive summary (PDF 115kb)
Download a copy of Western Power's investigation report on the December 2009 Toodyay fire. This is the full, unedited version of the report that Western Power provided to Energy Safety, except that it excludes any identifying details of private individuals so as to protect their privacy.
- Western Power investigation report (PDF 12mb - large file)
Download a copy of the EnergySafety report into bushfire, Toodyay, 29 December 2009.
To view PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.