- Leadership team
- Corporate governance
- The Board
- Board committees
- Disclosure, reporting and communication with the Minister
- Risk management
- External auditor procedures
- Performance evaluation
- Codes of conduct & diversity
- ASX Principles compliance checklist
- Safety and health vision
- How Western Power is regulated
- Access Arrangement
- Media updates
- Community brochures
- Reports and publications
- Annual Reports
- Annual Planning Report
- Annual reliability and power quality report
- Network Management Plan
- Photovoltaic (PV) Report
- Quarterly Reports
- Record Keeping Report
- Service Standard Performance Report
- Statement of Corporate Intent
- Strategic Energy Initiative submissions
- 2009 Toodyay fire report
- Technical guidelines and manuals
- Leadership team
- Environmental programs
- Community investment and sponsorships
Network access prices
Details of network access tariffs and prices are contained in Western Power's Price List. To download the Price List please read and accept the terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
- The prices set out in the Price List are only available to bodies corporate
- The prices set out in the Price List are GST exclusive and are only offered to bodies corporate on a business-to-business basis. GST may be payable in accordance with applicable GST laws.
- Individuals are not usually entitled to use the reference tariffs set out in this Price List. Individuals are welcome to apply to Western Power, in writing, for a GST inclusive Price List, if required. Individual consumers should seek tariff information from their retailer.
Tariffs are usually adjusted annually and published for each financial year, becoming effective from 1 July each year.
To view PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.